Saturday, March 10, 2007

THE DOCTOR IS IN

What the hell am I doing here?!?
Well, living in an area that is almost completely devoid of Clevelanders makes it difficult to find someone to relate to when it comes to sports. I love to rant, bitch, moan and just give my humble opinion of all things Cleveland. Whether it's the Browns, Indians, Cavs or Ohio State I love to chime in at anytime. Being in exile kind of helps in a fact that I don't get inundated with the hometown bias and blinders that sometimes come with being in C-Town. I consider myself and optimist yet a realist (i. e. I hope the Browns win Super Bowl XLII but realize if they go 8-8 it will be a miracle) and I don't get swayed too easily by either side. You'll find me mostly ranting about the Browns and Tribe but I will chime in on the Cavs and Buckeyes now and then. Then there is the random posting normally about Van Halen or something from the 80's, times were so much simpler back then.

So sit back, relax and enjoy. I hope you find this stuff as insightful to read as I find it fun to write.

The Doctor is in. You have been warned.

No comments: